- General Browsing Information: Any time you visit the Dutch Master Websites or use our downloadable apps, we may gather certain information by automated means, such as browser cookies, flash cookies and web beacons. This information includes browser characteristics, your service provider IP address, the search engine you may have used to locate the Dutch Master Websites, a unique device identifier, device characteristics, operating system, language preferences, referring URLs, information on actions taken on a Dutch Master Website, and dates and times of visits.
- Personal Information Voluntarily Provided: We gather personal information you provide to us (such as your name, address, e-mail address, telephone number, demographic information, billing and shipping address, payment information, including information from your credit or debit card, PayPal account or gift card) and other digital contact information when you request information about a product or service, register on the Dutch Master Websites, request email reminders or email newsletters, sign up for a service, enter one of our sweepstakes or contests, take a survey or use any of the other interactive portions or features of the Dutch Master Websites. When personally identifiable information is requested on the Dutch Master Websites, some requests are marked as "Required"; this personally identifiable information is necessary to allow you to participate in the feature or service you've requested.
- Information Provided by You Relating to a Job Opportunity: If you elect to voluntarily create a job interest profile through the Dutch Master Websites to show interest in a job opportunity with Dutch Master, you will be providing your name, mailing address, telephone number, e-mail address and information with respect to work experience, educational background, position sought and at your option, the information contained in your resume.
- Returns Information: When you request an exchange, you may be asked to provide your name, address, phone number and information that identifies you. We use the information we collect from you to process and track returns and to help detect and prevent fraud and otherwise administer our loss prevention program. To learn more about our Returns Policy, click here.
How Your Information Is Used
We use the information collected at the Dutch Master Websites for the following purposes:
- To understand your needs and preferences, to develop, market, sell or provide products and services, and possibly to conduct surveys, research and evaluations.
- To complete your request for services or respond to your use of features on the Dutch Master Websites.
- To tailor your experience on the Dutch Master Websites to your interests and geographic region.
- To respond to your inquires about our products and services.
- To inform you of special events and offers or programs offered with our selected companies.
- To operate, evaluate, manage, improve and develop Dutch Master business and operations, administer accounts, collect and process payments.
- To perform data analytics.
- To detect and protect Dutch Master and other third parties against error, negligence, fraud, theft and other illegal activities and to audit compliance with policies.
- As permitted by, and to comply with, any legal or regulatory requirements.
- Any information you provide to us about your interest in a job opportunity at Dutch Master will be accessed by Dutch Master personnel for the purpose of considering, and possibly responding to, your interest in Dutch Master and for planning and monitoring our recruitment campaigns.
In addition, we use information collected through browser cookies, flash cookies, web beacons and other automated means for purposes such as (i) customizing our users' visits to Dutch Master Websites and apps, (ii) delivering content (including advertising) tailored to our users interests and the manner in which our users browse the Dutch Master Websites, and (iii) managing our business. We may supplement data we collect on the Dutch Master Websites through automated means with information about your location (such as your zip code) to provide you with content that may be of interest to you. We also use this information to help diagnose technical and service problems, and administer the Dutch Master Websites, identify users of the Dutch Master Websites, and gather demographic information about our users. We use clickstream data to determine how much time users spend on the Dutch Master Websites, how users navigate through the Dutch Master Websites, and how we may tailor the Dutch Master Websites to better meet the needs of our visitors.
We also may use the information we obtain about you in other ways for which we provide specific notice at the time of collection.
Disclosure of Personal Information
We collect and maintain the personal information of our consumers for the use of Dutch Master and its affiliated companies. We do not sell or rent your personally identifiable information to third parties, and do not share or trade your personally identifiable information with third parties other than as described below.
- Selected Companies: Dutch Master may work with select retailers and other companies at various times to provide expanded services that relate to Dutch Master Websites or its visitors. As part of such a relationship, Dutch Master may share with these companies or these companies may interact with your browser, collect or have access to some or all of the information collected in connection with certain interactive functions offered on the Dutch Master Websites or on other web sites where Dutch Master provides advertisements and interactive functions.
- Service Providers: Dutch Master may use other companies and individuals to perform certain functions on our behalf. Examples include administering e-mail services, monitoring website activity and running special promotions, such as sweepstakes, contests or surveys. Such parties only have access to the personal information needed to perform these functions and may not use or store the information for any other purpose.
- Business Transfers: In the event that Dutch Master sells or transfers a particular portion of its business assets, consumer information may be one of the business assets transferred as part of the transaction. If substantially all of the assets of Dutch Master or a Dutch Master affiliated company or brands are acquired, consumer information may be transferred as part of the acquisition.
- Compliance with Law/Safety: Dutch Master may disclose specific personal information based on a good-faith belief that such disclosure is necessary to comply with or conform to the law or that such disclosure is necessary to protect the users of the Dutch Master Websites, the Website itself, or the public.
Retention of Personal Information
Dutch Master may retain the information it collects on the Dutch Master Websites as long as necessary to accomplish the purpose for which the information was collected. In some cases, Dutch Master is required by law to retain the information it collects for a specified period of time.
Policies on the Under-Aged
To ensure compliance with federal law, Dutch Master does not knowingly collect or maintain information provided by persons under the age of 21.
Accessing Dutch Master Websites from Outside of the United States
If you are visiting the Dutch Master Websites from a location outside of the United States, your connection will be through and to servers located in the United States. Any information you provide during your visit will be processed and maintained on our Web server and/or other internal systems located within the United States.
To access registration information that you create on the Dutch Master Websites, you will need to use a password that you create. To protect the integrity of the information contained in this record, you should not disclose or otherwise reveal your password to third parties. If you forget your password, click on "forgot password" in the login screen and we'll send you an e-mail with a link to a unique URL, where you may change your password.
Correcting and Updating Information
You can update or modify your registration information if you elect to register with a Dutch Master Website by logging into your registration information and following the instructions provided to update or modify such information.
Dutch Master takes your privacy seriously and values its relationship with you. Dutch Master will take reasonable physical, technical and organizational measures to safeguard and secure any personal data you provide to us.
You may always discontinue your receipt of future email newsletters and/or other email communications you previously requested from Dutch Master by simply clicking the “unsubscribe” link in any email you receive.
Contacting Dutch Master
© 2018, Dutch Master Nutrients LLC, Worldwide Rights Reserved. Effective Date: October 2018